- I saw you naked once. Sorry.
- I didn’t sign up for this.
- Love is another form of loss.
- I would like to be asleep.
- Well, as luck would have it.
- I cried. And then I laughed.
- When will I ever be enough?
- Maybe in another universe it happened.
- What if we kissed that time?
- I never get any sleep. Ever.
- I couldn’t stay. So I ran.
- Why do I keep doing this?
- You should be here, right now.
the key is to remember that things will always work out. everything has a place, and truly tends to fall into that place if given time. the key is to not forget that it is easy to begin the descent into the spiraling pathway of stress and anxiety and depression. the key is to be here now.
I really need to learn how to manage my stress. Like seriously have I always been like this? I don’t think so, so why am I now? One tiny thing and my entire mood can change :[ grad school applications/interviews/ midterms/ finding time to spend with friends/ having no money/ trying to make it to multiple music festivals and other trips. These things are all normal and my life is solid. I wish I could just erase the bad parts of stress that ruin my mood and only keep the good parts that motivate me.